Master your Relationships for Effective Leadership-Part 1
“In this age of robots and the Internet of Things, globalization and a flattening world, complexity and rapid technological change, the rules have changed: The days of the big leader—Winston Churchill or John F. Kennedy, Jack Welch or Sepp Blatter—may be numbered. Ordinary people have access to leading like never before. We can now shape our destinies, and those of our organizations and societies, to an unprecedented extent. For this new landscape, we need a new kind of leadership—but what kind? What does it mean to be a leader in the 21st century?”
For effective leadership, it is critical to improve the quality of your Relationships. That is what we focus on in this self-paced online course.
We will cover the following Relationship topics-
- BASICS. I help you consolidate the work so far on Module 1, Self-Awareness, so that you stand on that foundation as we venture into Level 2, Relationship.
- DIAGNOSTICS. I help you diagnose any issue to see if you need to work on the Relationship level so that you can intervene with a surgical strike and avoid further damage.
- CONVERSATION FOR RELATIONSHIP. I help you build powerful relationships based on trust, shared commitments and shared values so that you have the partnerships that allow you to accomplish any objective together.
- BUILDING TRUST. I help you build that most precious of all currencies, trust, so that you can lead by trust—the secret for having people follow you and getting the most out of people.
- THE POWER OF LISTENING. I help you reveal the unknown power of a low-cost resource we all have: leading by virtue of how you perk up your ears.
- THE MATTERHORN OF MASTERFUL LISTENING. I help you listen at 7 systematic levels so that you can cut out wasted time and achieve your goals by listening effectively.
- SUBTEXT. I help you read between the lines so that you have real power and effectiveness in any interaction. (I trust you not to abuse this awesome power.)
- We will also provide the overall framework of the Global Leadership Pyramid and the context of Relationship within that.