Typical completion time: 30-40 minutes
Nine personality types, dozens of applications
Enneagram tests are popular in the US — with millions of tests taken to date and an average customer rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars. With its more intuitive approach, the Enneagram is a great fit for relationally-oriented organizational cultures.
Our Enneagram for the Workplace assessment applies the insights of this widely-used system to business and team development. The test will accurately assess the nine personality types on your team and help you discover how each team member’s unique type drives their work style, approach to teamwork, communication and leadership style.
How the Enneagram for the Workplace can benefit your business:
- Reconnect and build team bonds with a widely-known approach.
- Rich discussion-starter for off-sites and planning meetings.
- Inclusive way to embrace talents, traits, and motivations of all team members.
- Discover the interpersonal/intrapersonal factors that influence how you work.
- Identify factors that affect success that aren’t identified in other personality tests.
- Highlight where people may be getting stuck, to promote growth.
After the online assessment and report is generated, you will have a 30 minute session with a MaximizeU Coach to go over the results and analyze the assessment and discuss practical implications of the assessment.
There are no reviews yet.