“You alone can do it, but you can’t do it alone.” – O. Hobart Mowrer
I find that life is more enjoyable when I surround myself with people that can support me in different ways.
Here are a few people I find very important to have in my life:
– Someone I can talk to about my wins and failures.
– Someone that can support me when I can’t get started.
– Someone that helps me see my blind spots.
– Someone who has already done or been through what I want to do or I’m going through.
– Someone that can help open some doors for me.
– Someone that is encouraging, supporting, and celebrating my wins with me.
The beauty is that this support is mutual and when they need me I get to support them as well!
Success is more fulfilling when done in a community.
Who’s in your tribe?
Did you tell them?
If not, take a few minutes to let them know. This might mean a lot to them and help them see what a gift they are to the world.
I added in the comments a link to a video of how teens reacted when getting unexpected appreciation notes from their friends. It’s priceless!
If you don’t feel you have a tribe, think about who would you like to make part of your tribe. Reach out to them, invite them to a conversation, and don’t get discouraged or intimidated if they don’t reply, find the next person. It’s worth it!
“Relationships are probably the most important variable when it comes to human flourishing.” – Dan Harris
And remember: “You alone can do it, but you can’t do it alone!”
If you have any questions or would like additional details or if you’d like to schedule a complimentary coaching session on how you can build your right tribe, to lead a more balanced, happier and fulfilled life, please email me at email@example.com. Thanks.