Venue: Swenson House, 303 East Pflugerville Parkway, Pflugerville TX 78660
Event Type: In Person
Many parts of the US today are subject to a rate of unemployment that meets or exceeds 10%. In the past, earning a 4-year degree was the golden ticket to landing a job out of college. Instead, graduates today are faced with fierce competition – experienced professionals that were “downsized” from their jobs, willing to work for entry-level wages to feed their families.
In a world where first impressions are key, and competition is stiff, you need confidence to differentiate from the rest of the pool. At MaximizeU, we provide you with the ability to walk into a job interview exuding confidence, and armed with the skills to field any questions or situations that are presented.
What’s in it for You
- Gain increased awareness regarding your strengths and areas for improvement
- Be prepared to make a lasting positive impact on potential employers
- Strengthen your answers to make a greater impression
- Stand out above the rest & increase your self-cofidence and self-esteem
- Become familiar with the interview process
- Strengthen your presentation skills